- Produce a brief statement of intent
- A working drawing/design with annotation
- Record the stages and processes, including any health and safety considerations
- Produce a simple timescale and cost sheet
- Evaluate any strengths and weaknesses and any adjustments made during the process.
EXTRAS - SUPPORTING EVIDeNCE FOR ALBUM & SLIP CASE
Unit 119: Photograph albums and slipcases
Tips for documenting your evidence
Include the following:
- Working drawings
- Photographs of the various stages
- Snippets of the materials used and details of their characteristics (eg GSM, size, source, what it is made from)
- Show how your design ideas are developing
- If anything went wrong, how did you correct it?
Updated to August 2020 requirements