Produce a folio of design ideas. Sample and experiment with ideas using a range of common craft materials, tools and equipment to:
- create a primary and secondary colour wheel, gradation of primary colours and accent colours
- make marks and lines using wet and dry mediums
- contrast surface textures by:
- producing low relief
- using overlays
- creating visual texture.
Include visual records of the designs and the design development undertaken.
Provide evidence which includes:
- how the materials, tools and equipment were used
- the health and safety considerations that were taken into account
- an evaluation of design ideas.